Welcome to my talk page. Here are some tips to help you communicate with me:
- Please continue any conversation on the page where it was started.
- If I have left a message on your talk page please DO NOT post a reply here. I will have your talk page on watch and will note when you have replied.
- Add or respond to an existing conversation under the existing heading.
- Indent your comment when replying by using an appropriate number of colons ':'.
- Create a new heading if the original conversation is archived.
- To initiate a new conversation on this page, please click on this link.
- You should sign your comments. You can do this automatically by typing four tildes (~~~~).
Hoping you are doing well; saw you very abruptly disappeared from editing pages affiliated with Wikiproject Catholicism and wanted to check in. Noticed something might be up when you didn't respond to my various diocesan page edits and my note on the project talk page. I don't know you but I'll pray for you because I get the feeling something funny is up. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you again. ~ Pbritti (talk) 03:05, 20 July 2021 (UTC)
Same. I wonder what's up. Also, what is Lowercase Sigmabot III? It keeps deleting my topic and I don't know what's going on.
2601:980:100:360:55DA:D54A:F936:EC2F (talk) 13:50, 28 July 2021 (UTC)
I edited from an IP address until recently. I would work on projects alongside you and other WP:Catholic editors. I noticed that you suddenly stopped editing a month ago, and I want to make sure everything is okay.
WikiIsKnowledge (talk) 01:16, 18 August 2021 (UTC)
- @Pbritti and WikiIsKnowledge: Elizium23 may be on an unannounced wikibreak, but you may wish to try the "email" option to reach out. Hopefully all is well with them. --Locke Cole o t o c 23:06, 5 September 2021 (UTC)
@User:Locke Cole, thanks for the suggestion. I already reached out. Weird, though, that I didn't get a "ping" notification from your comment.
Thanks, WikiIsKnowledge (talk) 22:44, 9 September 2021 (UTC)
- @WikiIsKnowledge: Odd, I got your notification. It may be because I was adding two sections during the edit, or the subsequent edit where I merged the sections canceled the ping? I don't think I ran afoul of any of the requirements listed at mw:Manual:Echo (though the page is currently tagged as "outdated", and there is a catchall
all markup is parsed with regular expressions; sufficiently tricky markup can trigger bogus results at the bottom of that page). --Locke Cole o t o c 16:08, 10 September 2021 (UTC)