Get Kevin Carson essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Kevin Carson discussion
. Add Kevin Carson
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Kevin Carson is an American political writer and blogger. While he originally identified as a mutualist, he now describes himself as an anarchist without adjectives. He works as a Senior Fellow and Karl Hess Chair in Social Theory at the Center for a Stateless Society. Carson coined the pejorative term "vulgar libertarianism" to describe the use of free market rhetoric in defense of corporate capitalism and economic inequality.
- Studies in Mutualist Political Economy (2007)
- Organization Theory: A Libertarian Perspective (2008)
- The Homebrew Industrial Revolution: A Low-Overhead Manifesto (2010)
- The Desktop Regulatory State: The Countervailing Power of Individuals and Networks (2016)
- Capitalist Nursery Fables (2020)
- ^ Shannon, Deric; Nocella II, Anthony; Asimakopoulos, John (2012). The Accumulation of Freedom. Oakland, Edinburgh, Baltimore: AK Press. ISBN 978-1849350945.
- ^ "Kevin Carson". kevinacarson.org. Retrieved 2020.
- ^ a b c d Nathan J. Jun, ed. (2017). Brill's Companion to Anarchism and Philosophy. BRILL. p. 20. ISBN 978-90-04-35689-4.
- ^ Long, Roderick (2012). "Left-Libertarianism, Market Anarchism, Class Conflict and Historical Theories of Distributive Justice". Griffith Law Review. 21 (2): 422. doi:10.1080/10383441.2012.10854747. S2CID 143550988.
- ^ Carson, Kevin. "Capitalist Nursery Fables: The Tragedy of Private Property, and the Farce of Its Defense". Center for a Stateless Society. Retrieved .