Get Island in the Sea essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Island in the Sea discussion
. Add Island in the Sea
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Island in the Sea
Island in the Sea is the thirty-fifth studio album by country singer Willie Nelson. The album contains two singles: the title track and "Nobody There but Me", which respectively reached No. 27 and No. 82 on the Hot Country Songs charts.
The book Willie Nelson: The Outlaw cites the album as "a laid-back slice of old-time textures, including Hawaiian music, yodeling, folk, and country, with four [sic] overproduced tracks by Booker T. Jones tacked on at the end."
- "Island in the Sea" (W. Nelson) - 2:19
- "Wake Me When It's Over" (W. Nelson) - 3:17
- "Little Things" (W. Nelson, Shirley Collie Nelson) - 4:23
- "The Last Thing on My Mind" (Tom Paxton) - 5:17
- "There Is No Easy Way (But There Is a Way)" (W. Nelson) - 2:32
- "Nobody There But Me" (Bruce Hornsby, John Hornsby, Charlie Haden) - 2:47
- "Cold November Wind" (Phyllis Horne) - 4:18
- "Women Who Love Too Much" (Booker T. Jones, Waylon Jennings) - 4:45
- "All in the Name of Love" (Jones, Jennings) - 4:59
- "Sky Train" (Jones, Jennings) - 2:39
Compiled from Island in the Sea liner notes.
- On "Nobody There but Me"
- Bobby Arnold - engineering
- Larry Greenhill - engineering
- Booker T. Jones - production (tracks 8-10), engineering
- Grady Martin - production (track 7)
- Willie Nelson - production (tracks 1-6)
- Denny Purcell - mastering
- Glenn Rieuf - engineering
- Chip Young - engineering
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums