Get Income Tax Threshold essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Income Tax Threshold discussion
. Add Income Tax Threshold
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Income Tax Threshold
The income tax threshold is the income level at which a person begins paying income taxes. The income tax threshold equates to the:
- Personal allowance in the UK, which is £12,500 for 2019/20.
- Basic allowance in Germany, which is EUR9,408 in 2020.
- Income tax threshold in France, which was EUR6,088 in 2012.
- The standard deduction in the US, which was $12,000 in 2018 for a single person.
- Basic personal amount in Canada, which was C$11,809 in 2018.
- Tax-free threshold in Australia, which was A$18,200 in 2012-13.
- Tax-free threshold in Greece, which was EUR9,545 in 2016.
- Tax-free threshold in Poland is 3091 PLN in 2018. Above 3091 PLN the tax-free becomes "tax-reduction" and decreases progressively