Get Enactment essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Enactment discussion
. Add Enactment
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
From enact + -ment.
enactment (countable and uncountable, plural enactments)
- The act of enacting, or the state of being enacted.
- The actors' powerful enactment of the play was breathtaking.
- The enactment of this law will be a great step backward for our country.
- (law) A piece of legislation that has been properly authorized by a legislative body.
- The enactments passed by the council that year included sweeping reforms.