Get Way Disambiguation essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Way Disambiguation discussion
. Add Way Disambiguation
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Way is a road, route, path or pathway, including long distance paths.
Way may refer to:
- a straight rail or track on a machine tool, (such as that on the bed of a lathe) on which part of the machine slides
- Ways, large slipway in shipbuilding, the ramps down which a ship is pushed in order to be launched
- Way (vessel), a ship's speed or momentum
- "The Way", New Testament term for Christianity
- Tao (Chinese: "The Way" ?), a philosophical concept (cf. Taoism)
- Way, plural Wayob, spirit companions appearing in mythology and folklore of Maya peoples of the Yucatán Peninsula