Vince Guaraldi Trio (album)
Get Vince Guaraldi Trio Album essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Vince Guaraldi Trio Album discussion
. Add Vince Guaraldi Trio Album
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Vince Guaraldi Trio Album
Vince Guaraldi Trio is an album by pianist Vince Guaraldi, guitarist Eddie Duran, and bassist Dean Reilly. It was recorded in April 1956.
The Penguin Guide to Jazz commented on the "mild, unambitious variations on standards" and suggested that Duran was more prominent than Guaraldi. The AllMusic reviewer wrote that the pianist "swings lightly and with subtle creativity".
- "Django" (John Lewis) 4:57
- "Fenwyck's Farfel" (Vince Guaraldi) 4:05
- "Never Never Land" (Comden, Green, Styne) 4:16
- "Chelsea Bridge" (Billy Strayhorn) 3:38
- "Fascinating Rhythm" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) 2:48
- "The Lady's in Love with You" (Burton Lane, Frank Loesser) 3:56
- "Sweet and Lovely" (Gus Arnheim, Charles N. Daniels, Harry Tobias) 3:46
- "Ossobucco" (Eddie Duran) 2:58
- "Three Coins in the Fountain" (Sammy Cahn, Jule Styne) 4:09
- "It's De-Lovely" (Cole Porter) 3:23