Get TelkomVision essential facts below. View Videos or join the TelkomVision discussion. Add TelkomVision to your topic list for future reference or share this resource on social media.
PT Indonusa Telemedia
TypePrivate satellite television
MottoTransformasi Hiburan Keluarga (Transformation of Family Entertainment)
OwnerIndonusa Telemedia[1]
Launch date
23 May 2014 (as Transvision) 7 May 1997 (as TelkomVision)
AffiliatesTrans TVTrans7
Official website

Transvision (formerly known as TelkomVision) is a subscription-based direct broadcast satellite provider service for Indonesia. It is a joint venture between Telkom Group and Trans Corp[2] Now Transvision is fully owned by joint venture between Telkom Group and Trans Corp.

PT. Indonusa Telemedia "TelkomVision" was established on 7 May 1997 and began operations in 1999. PT Indonusa Telemedia "TelkomVision" started as a company consisting of several shareholders:

  • PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom)
  • PT Telkomindo Primabhakti (Megacell)
  • PT Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia (RCTI)
  • PT Datakom Asia (Datakom Asia)

By 2003, Telkom became its principal shareholder by holding 98.75% share of "TelkomVision", while the rest (1.25%) is owned by Datakom.[3] In 2014, TelkomVision officially closed and rebranded as Transvision due to TelkomVision shareholders only 20% and now owned by Trans Media which became its principal shareholder by holding 80%. Now Transvision is fully owned by joint venture between Telkom Group and Trans Corp.

Cable TV

Transvision coverage area for analog cable TV is limited to a number of cities in Indonesia, such as Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, and Surabaya. It has also a digital cable service that covers Bandung, Jakarta, and Surabaya.[]

Satellite TV

Transvision's Satellite service covers 38 distributor areas in Indonesia. Transvision is using the Measat 3B satellite (Ku-band) to provide High Definition TV.[]


At April 2011, TelkomVision has 200,000 subscribers and was planned be boosted up to 500,000 at end of the year using security and media technology software, Irdeto's Conditional Access System. The lowest Hit Family package costs Rp.55,000 ($6.4) per month, but Transvision would soon release a cheaper product to introduce pay TV broadcasts.[4]


External links

  This article uses material from the Wikipedia page available here. It is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.



Music Scenes