Get Russian Orthodoxy essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Russian Orthodoxy discussion
. Add Russian Orthodoxy
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Russian Orthodoxy (Russian: ? ) is the body of several Churches within the larger communion of Eastern Orthodox Christianity, whose liturgy is or was traditionally conducted in Church Slavonic language. Russian Orthodoxy is a part of Eastern Orthodoxy.
- Russian Orthodox Church
- Autonomous Churches who still and recognizably (and couple semi-unrecognized) belong to the Russian Orthodox Church
- Exarchates who either is recognized or not has belonged to the Russian Orthodox Church
- Authocephal Churches who received autocephaly from Russian Orthodox Church
- Parts of the Patriarchate of Constantinople, which had historically been parts of the Russian Church
- Old Believers
- A number of small Non-canonical church bodies, schism from the Russian Orthodox Church and it's autonomous churches over personal reasons