Get Romeo! essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Romeo! discussion
. Add Romeo!
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
The main characters from seasons 2-3,
from left Jodi, Louis, Romeo, Myra, Gary, Angeline and Percy (top row)
|Created by||Fracaswell Hyman|
Thomas W. Lynch
Zachary Isaiah Williams
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||3|
|No. of episodes||53 |
|Executive ||Matt Dearborn|
Thomas W. Lynch
|Production location(s)||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production ||Tom Lynch Company|
P. Miller Collection
|Picture format||480i (4:3 SDTV)|
|Original release||September 13, 2003 - July 23, 2006|
Romeo! is an American sitcom that aired on Nickelodeon from 2003 to 2006, totaling 53 episodes. The filming was done in Vancouver, British Columbia, while the show takes place in Seattle, Washington. The show stars Lil' Romeo as a fictionalized person of himself, known for "Ro".
Reruns occasionally aired on Nickelodeon, CBS, BET and The N until December 26, 2008.
Romeo Miller raps in a band called Pieces of The Puzzle along with three of his siblings. His father, who is a record producer, provides guidance, along with Romeo's stepmother and nanny.
- Lil' Romeo as Romeo "Ro" Miller, the mischievous main character and leader of the family band ("The Romeo Show"). Romeo plays basketball and raps with Pieces of The Puzzle (Later known as The Romeo Show). In Season 1, In the middle of the show Romeo would have an imagination in a video game world and sees in his perspective.
- Master P as Percy Miller, the father of Romeo and his siblings who was widowed in his first marriage and works as a big-time record producer. Percy is warm and loving, though sometimes strict, toward his children. Until Angie came along he was widowed.
- Erica O'Keith as Jodi Miller, the former lead singer of the band who is currently in college. The oldest sibling in the family, Jodi excels in school and has many friends. Jodi can be somewhat arrogant and controlling, but ultimately loves her siblings.
- Noel Callahan as Louis Testaverde Miller, the adopted brother of Romeo and his other siblings, who's the same age as Romeo. Louis plays keyboard and guitar for the band. The Millers adopted Louis as their son sometime before the start of the show, but they love him deeply and treat him as their own son/brother, and he has quickly become Romeo's best friend. Louis is generally more cautious than Romeo.
- Zachary Isaiah Williams as Gary Miller, the second youngest of the Miller siblings, who does the turntables and drums for the band. Williams also had played Lil' Romeo's brother in the film Honey
- Natashia Williams as Angeline "Angie" Eckert Miller (Season 2 - Season 3), Percy's second wife and the stepmother of Romeo, Jodi, Gary and Louis. Angeline's a kind, intelligent and loving woman who treats Jodi and the boys like they were her own children, and is also skilled at interpreting the emotions of the Millers. Angeline is also an architect.
- Victoria Jackson as Marie Rogers (Season 1), the Miller's eccentric nanny who formerly worked for a circus. Mrs. Rogers left after Season 1 to attend vet school.
- Morris Smith as Robert "Bobby" Miller, the youngest Miller child who's the half-sibling to Jodi and the boys. Angeline became pregnant with Bobby soon after she and Percy got married, and he was born in the season 3 episode, "Baby on Board!," a week before his due date. His nickname is "Big Bobby."
- Brittney Wilson as Myra Strepp, Romeo's friend and Louis's girlfriend.
- Simeon Taole as Riley Morrison (seasons 2+), Romeo's best friend.
- Brittany Moldowan as Peyton Cruz (seasons 2+), Romeo's crush in Season 2.
- Ashley Phillips as Ashley Phillips (seasons 2+), the new lead singer of the band who goes to Romeo's and Louis's school.
||September 13, 2003
||June 26, 2004
||August 28, 2004
||May 8, 2005
||April 1, 2006
||July 23, 2006