Get Rod Underhill essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Rod Underhill discussion
. Add Rod Underhill
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Rod Underhill is an American attorney and author who has written books about the Internet and MP3 technology and who was also a founder of MP3.com. His books include "The Complete Idiot's Guide to MP3" and "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Millions on the Internet", each written with Nat Gertler .
Rod Underhill was born on October 7, 1953 and practiced law in California from 1980 until 1998, when he cofounded MP3.com.
Since leaving MP3.com, Underhill has served as a law professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law and in 2008 was awarded a Webby Award (People's Voice Award) for his work as cofounder of Podlinez.com.
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to MP3 (with Nat Gertler), Que Books, 2000 (ISBN 0789720361).
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Making Millions on the Internet (with Nat Gertler), Que Books, 2001 (ISBN 978-0-7897-2298-0).
- MP3: Musica En Internet Facil (Spanish language version of Guide to MP3,) Que Books, 2001 (ISBN 9789684444621) .
- MP3 (French language variation of Guide to MP3), Campuspress (Paris, France), 2000 (ISBN 2744008257).
- MP3 : muzyka w Internecie nie tylko dla or?ów (Polish language edition of Guide to MP3) Intersoftland, (Warsaw, Poland), 2000 (ISBN 8372600074)