Get Procurement G6 essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Procurement G6 discussion
. Add Procurement G6
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
The Procurement G6 is an informal group of the six national Central Purchasing Bodies, leaders on e-procurement and framework agreements. Also known as the MMGP -- Multilateral Meeting on Government Procurement.
Members of the Procurement G6 are:
Each Country share experiences about:
- e-procurement systems
- challenges, opportunities and actions for small and medium enterprises (SME)
- the qualification systems for the enterprises
- instruments and indicators for the performance measuring of the Central Purchasing Bodies and their impact on the economic system, on the public sector and on the enterprises
- actions to minimize the corruption risk
- the green procurement scenarios
Notes and references