Get Payal Ki Jhankaar essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Payal Ki Jhankaar discussion
. Add Payal Ki Jhankaar
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Payal Ki Jhankaar
Payal Ki Jhankaar (transl. Tinkling of Anklets) is a 1980 Indian romance film directed by Satyen Bose. The film was selected as the Indian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 53rd Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- "Kaun Gali Gaye Shyam" - Sulakshana Pandit
- "Bin Gopal" - K J Yesudas
- "Dekho Kanha Nahin" - Sulakshana Pandit, K J Yesudas
- "Ho Rama Pani Bharne" - Anand Kumar, Sulakshana Pandit
- "Thirkat Ang Lachki Jhuki" - Alka Yagnik (It is the first/debut song of Alka Yagnik)
- "Sari Dal Dai Mope Rang" - Purushottam Das Jalota, Sulakshana Pandit
- "Jhirmir Jhirmir Sawan Aaye" - Anand Kumar, Sulakshana Pandit
- "Jai Maa Ganga" - Chandrani Mukherjee
- "Jin Khoja Tin Paiyan" - Jaspal Singh
- "Kar Singaar Aise" - Aarti Mukherjee, Purushottam Jalota, Anand Kumar, Sulakshana Pandit
- "Nanha Sa Phool" - Sulakshana Pandit
- "Soor Bin Tan Nahin" - Sulakshana Pandit, Anand Kumar, Purushottam Jalota
- ^ "Payal Ki Jhankaar". iaslic1955. Retrieved 2013.
- ^ Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences