Get My First Bells essential facts below. View Videos
or join the My First Bells discussion
. Add My First Bells
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
My First Bells
My First Bells is a compilation album from the American punk rock band Minutemen, released on SST Records in 1985.
The collection was released as a cassette tape and featured the Minutemen's first five EPs and LPs, recorded and released between 1980 and 1983. It also included three songs released on other compilations: "9:30 May 2," "Clocks," and "Prelude."
The release totaled 62 songs and included:
- Paranoid Time EP, 1980, 7 songs
- "9:30 May 2" (released on compilation Cracks in the Sidewalk in 1980)
- "Clocks" (released on compilation Chunks in 1981)
- Joy EP, 1981, 3 songs
- The Punch Line LP, 1981, 18 songs
- Bean-Spill EP, 1982, 5 songs
- "Prelude" (written by Marc Bolan, released on compilation Life is Good, So Why Not Eat Health Foods in 1983)
- What Makes a Man Start Fires? LP, 1983, 18 songs
- Buzz or Howl Under the Influence of Heat EP, 1983, 8 songs