Get Max Futcher essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Max Futcher discussion
. Add Max Futcher
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Max Futcher is an Australian television presenter and journalist.
He currently co-anchors the Brisbane edition of Seven News with Sharyn Ghidella each weeknight after being chosen to replace Bill McDonald in March 2018. Prior to joining Seven in 2014, Futcher had worked as a 10 News First reporter and relief newsreader for Network Ten, and as a WIN News reporter for WIN Television.
In 2006, Futcher won the United Nations Peace Media Award for his reporting in East Timor, and in 2016, won a Queensland Clarion Award (with camera operator Mark Michalek) for best television news report for their coverage of the Bali Nine executions.
Futcher is married with two children.
- ^ Moore, Tony (11 March 2018) Max Futcher steps into Bill McDonald's shoes at Seven News, Brisbane Times, Fairfax Media. Retrieved 2 September 2018.
- ^ Max Futcher's Ten News reports, Network Ten, Accessed via YouTube 2 September 2018.
- ^ Futcher, Max (29 August 2000) Bruce Highway closed due to Caboolture bushfire, WIN News, WIN Television. Accessed via YouTube 2 September 2018.
- ^ Seven News Brisbane: Max Futcher, Yahoo7 website. Accessed 2 September 2018.
- ^ Knox, David (31 August 2015) Clarion Awards: winners, TV Tonight. Retrieved 2 September 2018.
- ^ Symonds, Kristy (11 March 2018) Veteran journalist Max Futcher is the man for Seven anchor role, The Courier-Mail, News Corp Australia. Retrieved 2 September 2018.