Get Marcus Raboy essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Marcus Raboy discussion
. Add Marcus Raboy
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
|Born||November 30, 1965|
|Occupation||Film director, music video director|
Marcus Raboy (born November 30, 1965) is an American film and music video director.
Since the early 1990s, Raboy has amassed a large number music video credits directing music videos for Mary J. Blige, Dixie Chicks, Rihanna, Luther Vandross, Shakira, Santana, and Westlife among other notable artists.
His feature film credits are Friday After Next (2002) and Janky Promoters (2009) both starring Ice Cube and Mike Epps.
Raboy grew up in New York City and attended New York University. He is managed by David Naylor & Associates and currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Tsunami Relief: Mary J. Blige, Andrea Bocelli, Phil Collins, Robert Downey Jr., Josh Groban, Elton John, Kelly Osbourne, Ozzy Osbourne, P!nk, Gavin Rossdale, Ringo Starr, Gwen Stefani, Rod Stewart, Steven Tyler and Velvet Revolver - "Tears in Heaven"
- Josh Kelley - "Only You"
- Rihanna - "If It's Lovin' that You Want"
- Floetry featuring Common - "SupaStar"
- SHeDAISY - "God Bless the American Housewife"
- Lola - "No Strings"
Other directing credits
- Friday After Next (2002)
- Platinum (2003, 1 episode)
- The Life and Times of Marcus Felony Brown (2008, TV film)
- Janky Promoters (2009)
- Pete Holmes: Dirty Clean (2018)
- Anthony Jeselnik: Fire In The Maternity Ward (2019)