Get Lopamudra Mitra essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Lopamudra Mitra discussion
. Add Lopamudra Mitra
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Lopamudra Mitra (Bengali: ? ) is a Kolkata-based prominent singer of Rabindra Sangeet, modern Bengali songs and Folk songs.
She has been married to Kolkata-based Bengali music director/composer and well known guitarist Joy Sarkar since 2001.
Mitra studied from gatiga Basanti Devi college,kolkata a university of Calcutta affiliated college.
Modern songs Albums
- Annya Hawa (1996)
- Annya Hawar Annya Gaan (1999)
- Sankota Dulcchey (1999)
- Bhalobashtey Bolo (2000)
- Dakchey Akash (2001)
- Kobita Theke Gaan (2002)
- Ei Abelay (2003)
- E Ghar Tokhon (2003)
- Pran Khola Gaan (2003)
- Jhor Hote Pari (2004)
- Ek Tukro Road (2005)
- Emono Hoy (2006)
- Chhata Dhoro (2007)
- Po e Pora Fo e Fail (2008)
- Gaalfuluni Khukumoni (2009)
- Monfokira (2011)
- Vande Mataram (2014)
- Bisshmoye (Tagore songs)(2004)
- Kotha Seshe (Tagore songs)
- O mor Dorodiya (Tagore songs)
- Mone Rekho (Tagore songs, 2006)
- Ananda - The Ecstasy (Music arrangement by Joy Sarkar and Durbadal Chatterjee, 2009)
- Khoma Koro Prabhu (2015)
Basic albums (Collaborative)
- Notun Ganer Nouka Bawa (1997) (with Kabir Suman)
- Bhitor Ghorey Bristi (1998) (with Kabir Suman)
- Ganbela (2004) (with Srikanto Acharya)
- Surer Doshor (with Srikanto Acharya)
- Shapmochan (Tagore dance drama - with Srikanto Acharya and others)
- Choto Boro Miley (1996) (Suman, Nachiketa, Anjan, Lopamudra and Indrani Sen)
She won many awards for her unique dramatic style of singing, which is fashioned with the classical aid and tenor voice quality.