Browse the List of Water Sports below. View Videos
or join the discussion
on this topic. Add List of Water Sports
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
List of Water Sports
A variety of water sports
In the water
- Artistic or Synchronised swimming consists of swimmers performing a synchronised routine of elaborate moves in the water, accompanied by music.
- Diving, the sport of jumping off springboards or platforms into water
- Modern pentathlon includes épée fencing, pistol shooting, swimming, a show jumping course on horseback, and cross country running
- Rescue swimming is swimming with the goal to rescue other swimmers
- Snorkeling is the practice of swimming at the surface (typically of the sea) being equipped with a mask, fins, and a short tube called a snorkel.
- Swimming, including pool swimming and open water swimming
- Synchronized diving
- Triathlon, a multi-sport event involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance events, usually a combination of swimming, cycling and running
- Water aerobics is aerobics in the water.
- Water polo is a sport of two difrrence teams played in water with a ball.
On the water