Browse the List of Diseases below. View Videos
or join the discussion
on this topic. Add List of Diseases
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
List of Diseases
A medical condition is a broad term that includes all diseases and disorders.
A disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of an organism.
A disorder is a functional abnormality or disturbance.
- Category:Diseases and disorders
- Category:Lists of diseases
- List of disorders
- List of abbreviations for diseases and disorders
- List of fictional diseases, diseases found only in works of fiction.
- Airborne disease, a disease that spreads through the air.
- Contagious disease, a subset of infectious diseases.
- Cryptogenic disease, a disease whose cause is currently unknown.
- Disseminated disease, a disease that is spread throughout the body.
- Environmental disease
- Lifestyle disease, a disease caused largely by lifestyle choices.
- Localized disease, a disease affecting one body part or area.
- Non-communicable disease, a disease that can't be spread between people.
- Organic disease
- Progressive disease, a disease that gets worse over time.
- Rare disease, a disease that affects very few people.
- Systemic disease, a disease affecting the whole body.
- Category:Animal diseases
- Category:Lists of plant diseases
- List from Health on the Net Foundation, available in several languages
- List from National Institutes of Health
- List from Orphanet (change the last two letters of the link to choose your language: ES, DE, ...)
- List from Biomedical Entity Network (http://crn.vistainformatics.com)