Get Let LF-109 Pionyr essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Let LF-109 Pionyr discussion
. Add Let LF-109 Pionyr
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Let LF-109 Pionyr
The Let LF-109 Pionýr is a glider aircraft developed by Czechoslovak manufacturer Let Kunovice. It was designed as a two-seater training aircraft and the first flight was performed in March 1950. The plane features a simple and robust design of a fabric-covered steel tube fuselage and has good flight characteristics. In total, about 470 aircraft were built.
- Crew: one
- Capacity: one passenger
- Length: 7.770 m (25.492 ft in)
- Wingspan: 13.470 m (44.193 ft in)
- Wing area: 20.200 m2 (217.431 ft2)
- Aspect ratio: 8.98
- Wing profile: 9% maximum thickness
- Empty weight: 250 kg (551.2 lb)
- Gross weight: 440 kg (970.0 lb)