Kanazawa Institute of Technology
Learn about Kanazawa Institute of Technology
topic at defaultLogic. defaultLogic
provides comprehensive technology and business learning resources.
Kanazawa Institute of Technology ( Kanazawa K?gy? Daigaku) is an institution of higher learning in Nonoichi City, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan. It is often called KIT, koudai ( k?dai) or Kinko ( Kink?) for short.
It is known for its unique educational policy that attaches importance to initiative of students. One of the examples is Yumekobo ( Yumek?b?), coined from yume (dream), k? (thought, to think) and k?b? (workshop), where students take parts in their projects and research on solar cars, universal design, etc.
- College of Engineering (6 Departments)
- College of Environmental Engineering and Architecture (5 Departments)
- College of Informatics and Human Communication (4 Departments)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Information and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics
- System Design Engineering
- Material Design Engineering
- Material Engineering
- System for Intellectual Creation
- Clinical Psychology
Coordinates: 36°31?47.7?N 136°37?37.9?E / 36.529917°N 136.627194°E