Get Ektomorf essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Ektomorf discussion
. Add Ektomorf
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Ektomorf is a heavy metal band from Hungary.
Ektomorf was founded in 1993 in Mez?kovácsháza, Hungary, a small city near the Romanian border, by Zoltán "Zoli/Zotya" Farkas. In the actual line-up Zoli/Zotya - songwriter and leader of the band - is the only remaining founder member. The band is completed by Szebasztián Simon (Lead guitar), Csaba Zahorán (Bass) and Dániel Szabó (Drums).
Due to his gypsy background Zoli saw himself confronted with racism and prejudices, which is why the band had to put years of work into its international career. Their breakthrough came when Ektomorf started collaboration with Danish producer Tue Madsen in 2003.
From 2002 to 2017 they have released fourteen studio albums and one live album. On 7 September 2016, the band's single Az vagyok, aki voltam debuted on Rádió Rock 95.8.
- Csaba Farkas - bass (1994-2008)
- Csaba Ternován - drums (1994-1998)
- Mihály "Müller" Janó - guitars (1994-1997, 1998-2000)
- Béla Marksteiner - guitars (1997-1998)
- József "Joci" Szakács - drums (1998-2009)
- László Kovács - guitars (2000-2002)
- Tamás Schrottner - guitars (2003-2010, 2012-2017)
- Szabolcs Murvai - bass (2009-2017)
- Gergely Homonnai - drums (2009)
- Michael "Mike" Rank - guitars (2010-2012)
- Gergely Tarin - drums (2010-2011)
- Róbert Jaksa - drums (2011-2017)
- Attila Asztalos - bass (2017-2018)
- Holocaust (demó, 1993)
- Romok alatt (demó, 1995)
- Hangok (1996)
- Ektomorf (1998)
- Kalyi Jag (2000)
- I Scream Up To The Sky / Felüvöltök az égbe (2002)
- Destroy (2004)
- Instinct (2005) 
- Live and Raw - You Get What You Give (koncertválogatás, 2005)
- Outcast (2006) 
- What Doesn't Kill Me... (2009) 
- Redemption (2010) 
- The Acoustic (unplugged, 2012)
- Black Flag (2012)
- Retribution (2014)
- Aggressor (2015)
- Fury (2018)