Get Cross Disambiguation essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Cross Disambiguation discussion
. Add Cross Disambiguation
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
A cross is a geometrical figure consisting of two lines or bars, intersecting each other at a 90° angle and dividing one or both of the lines in half.
Cross or to cross may also refer to:
- Cross (crown), the decoration located at the highest level of a crown
- A cross with a human body affixed is referred to as a crucifix
- X mark, a typographic mark that indicates negation, opposite to a check mark.
- High cross, early Medieval free-standing Christian cross made of stone and often richly decorated
- Cross (plumbing)
Republic of Ireland
- Cross product, a binary operation on vectors in a three-dimensional Euclidean space
- cross, a symbol in a system of symbolic logic developed by G. Spencer-Brown in his book Laws of Form
- Cross, the square of the cosine in Rational trigonometry
- Hybrid (biology), two distinct genetic lines, one of the basic methods of experimental genetics
- The Cross (band), a side project of Queen's Roger Taylor
- Cross (City Harvest Church album), 2005
- Cross (Justice album), 2007, stylized as +
- Cross (Sayuri Ishikawa album), 2012, stylized as X -Cross-
- Cross (Luna Sea album), 2019
- "Cross", a song by Band-Maid from Just Bring It
- "The Cross", song by Nas from God's Son (album)
- "The Cross", a song by Prince from Sign o' the Times
- Cross is short for Crossover a type of a sport utility vehicle built on a car platform.
- Alex Cross, a fictional character and the protagonist in a few James Patterson novels
- Carland Cross, a fictional character and the protagonist in the Carland Cross TV series and novels
- Cross Marian, a fictional character in the manga D.Gray-man
- Doctor Gina Cross, a fictional character in the Half-Life video game series
- Noah Cross, a fictional character and villain in the 1974 film Chinatown
- Sgt. Cross, a fictional character featured in the Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Need For Speed: Carbon video games
- Cross, one of the main characters in the manga and anime Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin