Get Candyass essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Candyass discussion
. Add Candyass
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
|Studio album by |
|Released||August 18, 1998|
|Studio||Donner Pass Cabin, Truckee, California|
N.R.G. Studios, North Hollywood, California
Josh's Garage, Hollywood, California
Westlake Audio, West Hollywood, California
|Label||Warner Brothers/Reprise Records/Elementree Records|
|Producer||Josh Abraham; Orgy|
|Singles from Candyass|
Released: 1998 (original)
- "Blue Monday"
Released: December 14, 1998*
- The "Blue Monday" single was re-released with an altered track listing on February 9, 1999. "Stitches" was re-released November 23, 1999.
Candyass is the debut album by American industrial rock band Orgy. It was released on August 18, 1998.
All tracks written by Orgy (Jay Gordon, Amir Derakh, Bobby Hewitt, and Ryan Shuck), except where noted.
- "Blue Monday" Release Date: February 9, 1999
- "Stitches" Release Date: November 23, 1999
- Jay Gordon - vocals, programming, additional synthesizers
- Bobby Hewitt - drums
- Paige Haley - bass guitar
- Ryan Shuck - guitars
- Amir Derakh - additional engineering, guitars
- Chad Fridirici - engineering, mixing on "Gender", pro-tool editing
- Josh Abraham - production, additional engineering, programming, additional synthesizers
- Dave Ogilvie - mixing
- David Kahne - mixing on "Stiches", "Fetisha"
- Jay Baumgardner - mixing on "Pantomime"
- Tom Baker - mastering
- Brian Virtue - assistant engineer
- Cope Till - assistant engineer
- Doug Trantow - assistant engineer
- Anthony Valcic - programming
- Jonathan Davis - additional vocals on "Revival"
- Elijah Blue Allman - additional vocals on "Revival", additional synthesizers
- Troy Van Leeuwen - additional guitars on "Social Enemies" and "Dissention"
- Steve Gerdes - art direction, design
- Joseph Cultice - photography