Get Abigail Lapell essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Abigail Lapell discussion
. Add Abigail Lapell
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Abigail Lapell is a Canadian folk singer-songwriter, who won the Canadian Folk Music Award for Contemporary Album of the Year at the 13th Canadian Folk Music Awards in 2017 for her album Hide Nor Hair.
Based in Toronto, Ontario, Lapell released her debut album Great Survivor in 2011. In 2016, she won the Colleen Peterson Songwriting Award for her song "Jordan".
Hide Nor Hair, her second album, was released in 2017. In addition to her Contemporary Album winner, she was also a shortlisted finalist in the Contemporary Singer of the Year category.
- ^ "Canadian Folk Music Awards celebrate music, artists old and new". Ottawa Citizen, November 19, 2017.
- ^ "Radio 3's featured artist: Abigail Lapell". CBC Radio 3, January 18, 2017.
- ^ "Abigail Lapell and the power of melody". Waterloo Region Record, January 13, 2017.
- ^ "Abigail Lapell: Hide Nor Hair". Exclaim!, January 18, 2017.
- ^ "Canadian Folk Music Awards Reveal 2017 Nominees". Exclaim!, September 21, 2017.