Get Voiced essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Voiced discussion
. Add Voiced
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
- simple past tense and past participle of voice
voiced (not comparable)
- (phonetics) Sounded with vibration of the vocal cords. For example, the phone [z] is voiced, while [s] is unvoiced.
- (in combination) Having a specified kind of voice.
- a shrill-voiced little boy
- (signal processing, of a signal) That contains voice.
- 1999, IEEE Service Center, ISIE ..., Volumes 1-3
- The unvoiced signal is smaller energy than voiced signal and, so, this section is applied the smaller threshold.
sounded with vibration of the vocal cords