Get Viewer essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Viewer discussion
. Add Viewer
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
From Middle English vewer; equivalent to view + -er.
viewer (plural viewers)
- Someone who views a spectacle; an onlooker or spectator.
- 2010, Antonio Saggio, A Secret van Gogh: His Motif and Motives, ISBN 9781447507932, 11:
- This sensation of an object becoming alive is a characteristic that, I believe, seizes all viewers of a van Gogh. The Bible goes beyond being a simple still-life object to become a living thing, an expression of strength, an existence that emanates from itself, beyond the painting surface to participate in our very lives.
- Someone who watches television.
- Any optical device used to view photographic slides.
- (computing) A program that displays the contents of a file.
- (mining, historical) The manager of a colliery, who directs its workings and ventilation.
someone who views a spectacle
someone who watches television
- Alternative form of vewer