Get Vamos essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Vamos discussion
. Add Vamos
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
- first-person plural imperative of ir
- First-person plural (nós) present indicative of ir
Nós vamos agora.
- We go now.
- First-person plural (nós) present subjunctive of ir
- (auxiliary, followed by infinitive) forms the analytic first-person plural future indicative tense: we will
- (auxiliary, followed by infinitive) forms the analytic first-person plural imperative: let's
- Let's have lunch.
- (forms 1st person plural future indicative): infinitive + -emos
- (forms 1st person plural imperative): root + -emos (1st conjugation), root + -amos (2nd and 3rd conjugation)
- let's go
- come on! (an expression of encouragement)
Conjugated form from Latin vadimus.
- First-person plural (nosotros, nosotras) present indicative form of ir.
- First-person plural (nosotros, nosotras) imperative form of ir; Let us go, let's go
- (as encouragement) Come on!