Get Undesirable essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Undesirable discussion
. Add Undesirable
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
un- + desirable
undesirable (comparative more undesirable, superlative most undesirable)
- objectionable or not likely to please
- There would be no need for any of the animals to come in contact with human beings, which would clearly be most undesirable.
- 2008, Mary E. Klingensmith, The Washington Manual of Surgery (page 327)
- Chronic venous disease includes cosmetically undesirable telangiectasias, varicose veins, venous ulceration, and claudication.
2019 July 24, David Austin Walsh, "Flirting With Fascism", in Jewish Currents:
[David] Brog spoke movingly of his immigrant grandfather as a triumph of the assimilationist model--a Romanian Jew who emigrated to America, learned English, and became a good patriotic American--but failed to mention that the 1924 Immigration Act was designed specifically to exclude Eastern European Jews (among other undesirable European ethnic groups) from entering the country.
- Nouns to which "undesirable" is often applied: effect, consequence, result, element, change, person, substance, characteristic, quality, feature, behavior, activity, thing, event, reaction, state.
objectionable or not likely to please
undesirable (plural undesirables)
- an undesirable person