Get Things essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Things discussion
. Add Things
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
- plural of thing
- One's clothes, furniture, luggage, or possessions collectively; stuff
- Have you brought all your things with you?
- Get your hands off my things!
- Ole Golly just had indoor things and outdoor things.... She just had yards and yards of tweed which enveloped her like a lot of discarded blankets, which ballooned out when she walked, and which she referred to as her Things. --Louise Fitzhugh, Harriet the Spy (1964)
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of thing