Get Stimulate essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Stimulate discussion
. Add Stimulate
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Borrowed from Latin stimul?tus, perfect passive participle of stimul? ("goad on"), from Latin stimulus ("goad").
stimulate (third-person singular simple present stimulates, present participle stimulating, simple past and past participle stimulated)
- To encourage into action.
- To arouse an organism to functional activity.
to arouse an organism to functional activity
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- present adverbial passive participle of stimuli
- second-person plural present active imperative of stimul?