Get Second Person essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Second Person discussion
. Add Second Person
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
- In grammar, the form of a verb used when the subject of a sentence is the audience. In English, the second person is used with the pronouns thou and you. In many languages the singular, applying to one person, and plural, applying to several people, are distinct.
- "Are" is the second person of "to be"
- "hast" is the second person singular of the German verb "haben"
- "habt" is the second person plural of the German verb "haben"
- A form of narrative writing using verbs in the second person in order to give the impression that the action is happening to the reader.
the form of a verb used when the subject of a sentence is the audience