Get Reflector essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Reflector discussion
. Add Reflector
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
reflect + -or
reflector (plural reflectors)
- Something which reflects heat, light or sound, especially something having a reflecting surface.
1898, Winston Churchill, chapter 5, in The Celebrity:
Then came a maid with hand-bag and shawls, and after her a tall young lady. She stood for a moment holding her skirt above the grimy steps, [...] , and the light of the reflector fell full upon her.
- A reflecting telescope.
- A small, often red, reflecting disk on the rear of a vehicle or bicycle that reflects the headlights of other vehicles.
- A safety reflector.
- One who reflects on something; one who thinks or considers at length.
- 1993, Robert W. Terry, Authentic Leadership: Courage in Action (page 48)
- Most reflectors on leadership are comfortable thinking of "ethical" and "unethical" as modifiers of leadership.
something that reflects heat, light or sound
small reflecting disk on a vehicle
reflector (feminine reflectora, masculine plural reflectors, feminine plural reflectores)
reflector m (plural reflectors or reflectoren, diminutive reflectortje n)
- reflector (reflecting disk on the rear of a vehicle; chiefly a bicycle)
- first-person singular present passive indicative of reflect?
reflector (feminine singular reflectora, masculine plural reflectores, feminine plural reflectoras)
reflector m (plural reflectores)