Get Punctual essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Punctual discussion
. Add Punctual
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
punctual (comparative more punctual, superlative most punctual)
- Prompt; on time.
- (of an event) Happening at the appointed time
- (of a person) Acting at the appointed time
- Luis is never late; he's the most punctual person I know.
- (mathematics) Existing as a point or series of points
- (linguistics) Expressing momentary action that has no duration
- (nonstandard, Euro-English) Periodic; occasional.
- The management of the above mentioned feed sectors is subject to close co-operation with the Member States through [...] punctual expert groups meetings where appropriate.
- (dated) Observing trivial points; punctilious.
mathematics: existing as a point or series of points
linguistics: expressing momentary action