Get Networking essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Networking discussion
. Add Networking
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
- present participle of network
- The use of computer networks.
- The process of meeting new people in a business or social context.
act of working using a computer network
act of connecting computers into network
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
Borrowed from English networking.
- (key): /'networkin/, ['net?work?n]
networking m (uncountable)
- networking (meeting new people)