Get Idler essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Idler discussion
. Add Idler
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
idle + -er.
idler (plural idlers)
- One who idles; one who spends his or her time in inaction.
- One who idles; a lazy person; a sluggard.
- (nautical, dated) Any member of a ship's crew who is not required to keep the night-watch
- A mechanical device such as a pulley or wheel that does not transmit power, but supports a moving belt etc.
one who spends his or her time in inaction
one who is lazy; a sluggard
- Hindi: m (k?mcor)
- Italian: fannullone (it) m, scansafatiche (it) m or f, sfaticato (it) m, poltrone (it) m, pigrone m, sfaccendato (it) m, ozioso (it) m
- Maori: inukorokoro
- Russian: (ru) m (bezdél?nik), ? (ru) m (lentjáj)
- Spanish: holgazán (es) m, flojo (es) m, remolón (es), comodón, zángano (es) m
- Tagalog: bulakbol; istambay; sampiyad
- Volapük: () trögan (vo), (?) hitrögan, (?) jitrögan
- comparative form of idle: more idle