Get Hable essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Hable discussion
. Add Hable
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
hable (comparative more hable, superlative most hable)
- Obsolete form of able.
- Obsolete form of habile.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Edmund Spenser to this entry?)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster's Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for hable in Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of hablar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of hablar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of hablar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of hablar.