Correction Fluid
Get Correction Fluid essential facts below. View Videos or join the Correction Fluid discussion. Add Correction Fluid to your topic list for future reference or share this resource on social media.
Correction Fluid


English Wikipedia has an article on:
Correction fluid pen
Correction fluid with brush

Alternative forms


correction fluid (countable and uncountable, plural correction fluids)

  1. A white, opaque fluid, applied to paper to mask textual errors; used especially to mask errors in typing so that corrections may be overtyped

Usage notes

  • Known by the trade names Tipp-Ex in Britain, Wite-Out in the United States and Twink in New Zealand.


Derived terms

Related terms


  This article uses material from the Wikipedia page available here. It is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0.



Music Scenes