Get Choon essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Choon discussion
. Add Choon
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
Phonetic rendering of tune.
choon (plural choons)
- (Britain, nonstandard) A song or track, especially one that is catchy.
- 2000, E Lynn Harris, Eric Jerome Dickey, Colin Channer, Marcus Major, Got to Be Real: Four Original Love Stories
- And the music was so sweet, see because we just knew the choon. And we could have played a hundred choons that night...
2003, Colin Channer, Waiting in Vain:
Behind her, beneath the thatch-roofed pavilions, the guests were skanking to old rock-steady choons and slamming dominoes on plastic tables...
- 2005, David Else, Oliver Berry, England
- A sleek cosmopolitan club with mainstream choons.