Get Animose essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Animose discussion
. Add Animose
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
From Latin animosus ("full of courage, bold, spirited, proud"), from animus ("courage, spirit, mind"); see animus.
animose (comparative more animose, superlative most animose)
- Resolute and full of vigor; vehement.
resolute and full of vigor
- animose in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
animose f pl
- Feminine plural of adjective animoso.
anim?sus ("spirited, courageous, undaunted, proud") + -?
anim?s? (comparative anim?sius, superlative anim?sissim?)
- courageously, undauntedly, proudly, vehemently, ardently
- vocative masculine singular of anim?sus