Get Thracian essential facts below. View Videos
or join the Thracian discussion
. Add Thracian
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
From Thrace + -ian
Thracian (not comparable)
- of or pertaining to Thrace or the Thracians or the extinct Thracian language.
of or pertaining to Thrace, Thracians of the Thracian language
Thracian (plural Thracians)
- (countable) An inhabitant of Thrace, regardless of ethnicity.
- (countable) A member of a group of tribes who spoke the language Thracian. (See Wikipedia's article on the Thracians.)
- (uncountable) the extinct language formerly spoken in Thrace.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- Ancient Greek: ? (Thrax), ? (Thrakios), ? (Thr?kios)