Get %E6%BC%A2%E9%9F%B3 essential facts below. View Videos
or join the %E6%BC%A2%E9%9F%B3 discussion
. Add %E6%BC%A2%E9%9F%B3
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
||Chinese; name of a dynasty; man
||sound; noise; news
- (Japan) The kan'on reading of Chinese characters (kanji) in Japanese, descended from the Chinese pronunciation from the late Tang Dynasty through the early Song Dynasty in Chinese history.
- / (wúy?n)
Probably composed in Japan of Middle Chinese [Term?]-derived elements as a compound of ? (kan, "Han Chinese") + ? (on, "sound").
(hiragana ?, r?maji kan'on)
- a Japanese reading of kanji
- The kan'on readings are based mainly on the Chinese pronunciation in use in the areas around Chang'an (around modern-day Xi'an) and Henan, as imported into Japanese in the Nara period and the early Heian period in Japanese history, and roughly from the late Tang Dynasty through the early Song Dynasty in Chinese history.
- ? 1.01.1 1998, NHK (NHK Japanese Pronunciation Accent Dictionary) (in Japanese), T?ky?: NHK, ->ISBN
- ? 2.02.12.2 2006, (Daijirin), Third Edition (in Japanese), T?ky?: Sanseid?, ->ISBN
- ^ 1988, () (Kokugo Dai Jiten, Revised Edition) (in Japanese), T?ky?: Shogakukan