Get %E5%83%8D essential facts below. View Videos
or join the %E5%83%8D discussion
. Add %E5%83%8D
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
? (radical 9, ?+11, 13 strokes, cangjie input ? (OHGS), four-corner 24227, composition ???)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 116, character 4
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 1079
- Dae Jaweon: page 247, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): not present, would follow volume 1, page 211, character 9
- Unihan data for U+50CD
Orthographic borrowing from Japanese ?.
From Japanese ?. The character is usually read as ?/? (dòng).
- (uncommon, dated) Used only in borrowings of Japanese words: labor; work
- labor (
- This character is pronounced similar to ?/? (dòng) based on the ?/? (y?u bi?n dú bi?n) method.
- In mainland China, this character is considered a variant traditional form of ?/? (dòng) that forms part of the compound word / (láodòng).
A (kokuji, "Japanese-coined character"). From ? ("person") + ? ("movement").
(grade 4 "Ky?iku" kanji)
- labor; work