Get %D5%A1 essential facts below. View Videos
or join the %D5%A1 discussion
. Add %D5%A1
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
? lowercase (uppercase ?)
- The first letter of the Armenian alphabet, called (ayb). Represents open back unrounded vowel: [?]. Transliterated as a.
?-? ?- - A-n B-ic? ?okel - to know one's ABCs; to be literate
? ? ? - A ew K? - from A to Z; the beginning and the end; completely, fully
?- ? - A-ic? K? - from A to Z; from beginning to end
- The numeral 1 in Armenian numbering.
? o (a)
- (dialectal, colloquial) Alternative form of ? (?)
- Gluxs c?avum a.
- My head hurts.
? o (a)
- ah, oh (used to express emotions such as surprise, delight, pain or disdain)
, ?, ?... - A!, barew, barew... - Ah, hello, hello...
- Dum-Tragut, Jasmine (2009) Armenian: Modern Eastern Armenian (London Oriental and African Language Library; 14), Amsterdam, Philadelphia: John Benjamins Publishing Company, § 1.1.1, page 13