Get %CF%8C,%CF%84%CE%B9 essential facts below. View Videos
or join the %CF%8C,%CF%84%CE%B9 discussion
. Add %CF%8C,%CF%84%CE%B9
to your PopFlock.com topic list for future reference or share
this resource on social media.
- (obsolete/hypercorrect) ? (ó?ti) (i.e. with the hypodiastole Unicode character, rather than a comma)
- (dated) ? (o ti)
- (misspelling) (óti)
From a reconsideration of ? (hó ti) as a single word, while retaining the hypodiastole—an otherwise outdated form of the Greek comma used as a disambiguating interpunct symbol—in order to differentiate this term from (óti).
?, o (ó,ti) (indeclinable)
- anything, whatever
· ?, , .
- Eínai kakomathiméno paidí; ó,ti thélei, tou to dínoun.
- He's a spoilt child; they give him anything he wants.
? ?, , ?' ? .
- Káne ó,ti théleis, den m' endiaférei piá.
- Do whatever you want, I don't care anymore.
?, o (ó,ti) m
- whatever, anything
? ?, . - Tha káno ó,ti boró. - I'll do what I can.
- ?, ?, (ó,ti ki ó,ti, "any old")
- ?, (ó,ti kai na, "no matter what")